September 28, 2016

9 facts you don't know about me


Hello I'm back! This is a blogpost of 9 random facts about me. 9 because 10 is TOO mainstream. Also, my brain has reached its maximum capability to think haha. Read on if you're interested in me. Otherwise Meh you can always hit the X button

But since you've already decided to come here, I assume you're curious about me, right? :D Like duh, am I not interesting enough for you to be curious about... (This is the REAL, THICK-SKINNED WINNIE)

Ok, let's GOoo ~!



1. The only thing I drink (at home) is hot green tea.

Cold or sweetened green tea will not be tolerated! Only freshly brewed hot green tea 🍵 I'm very picky with what I drink at home...

Actually the main reason behind this is because 我怕胖啦 (I'm afraid of gaining weight)




2. I dislike fries...🍟

This one is not because I'm health conscious. I just dislike eating fries since young. I guess the ONLY fries I eat are those super short, thin and tiiiiiny fries with EXTREMELY CRISPY edges.






3. Nobody (except my family), has ever seen me angry before (⌒▽⌒)☆

I can't bring myself to be angry with people outside of my house, even my close friends. I just feel reallyyy weird and awkward to show my angry face to people 😂




4. I count my sleep hours 💤💤

I am a Mathematician when it comes to sleeping - I need 10 hours of sleep everyday. Even if I happen to sleep at 5am, I'll set my alarm at 3pm the next day




5.  I'm very hairy 😈

Did you just shout "EWWW!"? Sorry, but you chose to stay here (´Ð”` )

When I was younger,  I would always think "why am I so hairy" and "why can't I be as non-hairy as other girls"... but as a kid, adults would tell me how much they envy my hair and how I wouldn't suffer from hair loss like them LOL. But now I'm pretty convinced! I can get voluminous curls without hair spray and my eyebrows are still on point after bathing 💯😌. I'm learning how to feel beautiful and love my flaws




6. The only drink I buy is mineral water 💧

This may not come as a surprise for those who know me personally. I dislike all canned drinks, especially soft drinks like Coke and Pepsi. I also think that Yeo's drinks are... overly sweet. Disgusting 😖




7. I've never changed my ambition since young

Ever since I began learning piano at 4, my only ambition is to become a pianist. Whenever someone asks me "What do you want to be when you grow up?", my answer is always the same. My ambition is to become a piano prof and teach piano performance at a university! :)

That's my older brother beside me. He looks soooo cute when he was young!!






8. I'm a (quite) good athlete 🏃🏃🏃

I know what you're thinking! "Winnie so girly confirm run slow" Yah don't ASSUME 😩

I'm a fast runner and I'm super good at long jumps. My mom was an athelete so i probably inherited some good athletic genes from her haha 😆 I shall be boastful and say I've been getting Golds for napfa tests since young 💁Not bad right!! Give me a round of applause!

The reason why I'm so lepak during PE lessons is because I lack motivation in school. But when I step out of school... YES to gym and workouts





9. I'm not a Singaporean. Nor am I a Japanese...

A lot people told me I look Japanese and they think I'm half Japanese because of my Instagram name LOL. I'm not a Japanese. I am a Wapanese! Wapanese is Japanese wannabe (It's actually a negative connotation but there's no other word).

So what's my nationality?


Tadah! I'm actually a Malaysian born in Singapore!



1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love green tea too but I'm a bit less picky ^^ I also count my sleep hours haha, ideally I sleep 8-9 hours per night :D

    ReplyDelete