September 28, 2016

ADV: Choker from @iona.store



Thank you @iona.store for sponsoring me this double layered choker. Love it!





The design I'm wearing is: Design #5 (Dounle Layer Wavy with Tassel). Check out that super kawaii packaging! By the way if you're wondering... yes that's my customised Barbie table 






Use discount code <WINNIEXIONA> and get 10% off your purchase + a FREE gift with every purchase more than $10!  Post an image featuring your purchase on Instagram and tag @iona.store to get 10% off your next purchase! Happy shopping ~

PS. This is a kawaii update.... about the new pikapika function in BeautyCam app haha. Have you all tried it out?  I swear it's so ADDICTIVE!!!


 



For people who have pets, check out @levupets on Carousell, Shopee and Instagram too!

Instagram: @iona.store
Carousell: @iona (Carousell.com/iona)
Shopee: @ionalove (Shopee.sg/ionalove)
Website: ionastarz.wordpress.com


8 comments:

  1. woooow Its so cute *-*
    Lovely blogger <3
    Hugs From Brasil <3

    http://diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br/2016/09/vestidos-de-festa-27dress.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet aww!! ❤ Just visited your blog hehe. Amazing blog you have! ^-^
      Hugs from Singapore! :*

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I love the little pouch the choker comes in! *o* It really suits you ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! ❤ Love everything in baby pink!!

      Delete
  3. ๑^▽^๑ the choker really suits you .haha yeah I already tried the beautycam app. love the kawaii effect haha XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Tori! By the way, your name is reallyyy cute! ^-^

      Delete
  4. You look adorable! 😍 May I ask where you buy most of your clothes? It's hard to find good gal style nowadays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You flatter me! >.< I bought most of my clothes online (from Taobao). I really love Japanese brands like Datura, MA*RS, Swankiss etc... And Taobao usually sell a handful of them too! Although it takes time to find Japanese brands on Taobao and the clothes usually have limited stocks, but most of them are really affordable! <3

      Delete