September 21, 2016

REVIEW: Canmake [Glow Fleur Cheek] Blusher



You know those peachy pinkish glow you always see on POPTEEN gyaru models? I've been searching everywhereeee for it... Up to the point that I've kinda convinced myself that the peachy pinkish cheek colour is non existent, probably just an "edited colour" :x




Last week, I've received [Glow Fleur Cheek] from Canmake Look at the packaging omg... So cute and petite! And so Princessy ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ Honestly, my hopes weren't pretty high since all along I've been using the same blusher (some drugstore brand from Japan) and I thought all blushers give similar cheek colours




Colour: 02


But damn, I was wrong. The colour of [Glow Fleur Cheek] is EXACTLY what I've been looking for - A soft milky pinkish shade with a slight peachy tone. It creates the kawaii dolly look and makes you look super Gyaru-ish without even trying! 


With photo filter

Without photo filter



The shade goes well with any skin tones. The healthy rosy colour you is  really adorable! Absolutely love it!! I chose pink eyeshadow deliberately to match with the "innocent/kawaii" look ~ ♪
PS. I just realised I forgot to draw the ends of my brows oopsy :O pardon my short brows







Doesn't this pinkish glow remind you of the purikura edits? Aww I miss purikuras so much... 
(All the Purikura shops in Singapore have closed, except for one in SCAPE but the machines are so awfully outdated sigh). This one was taken in Tokyo ~ 





I definitely recommend Canmake's [Glow Fleur Cheek]. It works extremely well with the dolly kawaii look, especially for gyaru beginners ★彡I swear from now on, I'm NOT going anywhere without Canmake's Glow Fleur Cheek >.<



*... ~  ~ ...*



If you've read my blogpost all the way to this point, I have some good news for my lovely Singaporean readers(≧∇≦)You can get this blusher now for FREE! Yes FREE!!

Please continue reading for event details... I'll be there on the 24th :)






Hope to see you all there! 



7 comments:

  1. Ooh, that packaging is the cutest *o* I love the colour of the blush, it's just perfect! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm so glad I've found this blush! <3

      Delete
  2. Ahhh love this color so much as well as the packaging and also I do not do very kawaii makeup I am so into doing Japanese style blush right under the eyes lately with freckles so I love this post!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I'm so in love with that Japanese style blush too! Welcome to the kawaii world! ♡.♡

      Delete
  3. I have this blusher too ^^
    aww u r so kawaiii >//<

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you lovely! Love your blog ~ ❤ ❤ ^^

      Delete
    2. love ur blog too ^^~ its really my taste. following you noww~~~~^.^)/

      Delete