September 15, 2016

Winnie plays the piano ♪ ♫



I'm sooo excited to share with you all the video of my piano performance from the Paganini Lost and Found concert! (link referred to my first blog post) 

Thank you to those who came down to support me or watch the concert  The concert was a success and I'm so happy with my piano progress so far... So blessed to be given such an amazing opportunity to perform too 







I rarely talk about my piano studies on social media platforms, but I feel this isn't right because piano has been a huge part of my life ever since I've started learning it 13 years ago. It has impacted so much of my life decisions that all along, my only future in mind is to become a pianist ♪ 

For now, I'm studying piano with my amazing piano teacher under NAFA School of young talents. I'm not a full-time NAFA student because I haven't taken my A levels... Nevertheless, I'm immensely thankful for everything I'm blessed with- for having a brilliant teacher and a great learning environment!





Here's my performance (no makeup, barefaced hahaha) The piece I performed was a 20th century work by an American composer, so it may be difficult for non-musicians to appreciate the work.

Link can also be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV6qvRfN4Xg

~


Enjoy! ♫ And feel free to give me feedbacks! This is the spirit of KAIZEN yeah 





2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing pianist! 13yrs is a long time and it definitely shows! I hope all of your friends and family are very proud; and you should be very proud of yourself. I wish you nothing but the best as you continue your studies and expand your musical horizons! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmine! Thank you so much for your compliments! ^^ You are too sweet! ❤ Love your blog so much but I can't find the follow button... anywhere for me to follow you on blogger? ><

      Delete