October 18, 2016

Pompompurin Cafe in Harajuku, Tokyo


It's quite impossible for me to do a long post for my Japan trip last June because I usually write my blogposts while waiting for people/bus/lessons etc. So, I've decided to separate them into mini posts! This post is just a short one because it's actually not on my itinerary...

My mom and I went to the Pompompurin Cafe in Harajuku because we couldn't find any washrooms in Harajuku (well there was one, but it was right at the other end of Harajuku). We were really urgent 😣... and then we saw a toilet sign inside Pompompurin Cafe! It was dinner time too so we ended up here 😌 








Food wise is okay... I think it's the exact same on in Singapore. I've never tried the one in Singapore yet though 😅

There's this mini area for taking photos! The staffs there were super nice 😭 They actually volunteered to help us take pictures!







 And lots of kawaii decoration... 💞💓








Selfie! My harajuku get up that day was KOGAL ✨👑 (Kogal is japanese schoolgirl).







5 comments:

  1. Wow, everything looks so adorable! *o* You look so cute, too ^-^ You're so lucky for getting to visit Harajuku! I'd love to go there too one day :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww says the cutie! >.< Yes you have to visit Harajuku when you go Tokyo! I'm missing that place soo much :(

      Delete
  2. Omg everything looks so adorable ♡~♡ I'm so jealous of you haha. It looked really fun and cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naww don't be jealous babe! ♡ I'm sure there're a lot kawaii restaurants in your country too~ ><

      Delete
  3. everything is so kawaii in tht cafe ^^~
    both u and ur mom are so adoreable.

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete